2023 ChinaJoy Temporary Media Pass Online Registration
Dear members of the press,
Great thanks for your attention to the 20th ChinaJoy!
During July 27 - 31, 2023,
You may apply for Temporary Media Pass at the Media Service Counter in W5 pavilion (enter from No.2 Entrance Hall) of Shanghai New International Expo Center.
To save your precious time, please read the application requirements carefully. Thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you on site!
The organizer does not guarantee all applications successful, and reserves the rights of final interpretation.
1. The pass is only open to non-contract media; and the applicants' title must be reporter, journalist or editor.
2. Please submit applicant's (in person) personal ID and press credential (which could be instead of personal business card with above titles) when applying for the pass. Lack of any kinds of document will cause failure of the application.
3. Each media can only make one application and can only apply for a maximum of TWO media passes. The pass is real-name, and it can't be borrowed or sold in any form. The organizer does not guarantee all applications successful and reserves the rights of final interpretation.
4. The holder can enter ChinaJoy BTOC area without visit limit in any day during the exhibition period. And this visit is for one day only.
5. The holder can enter BTOB showcase without visit limit in any day during the exhibition period. And this visit is for one day only.
6. The holder can attend China Digital Entertainment Congress (CDEC) and forums without visit limit.
7. The holder can't enter China Game Developers Conferences (CGDC) and sessions.
8. This kind of pass does not require a deposit and does not include any fees.
9. ONLY medias in related fields can apply for this kind of pass (including digital entertainment, digital product and hardware, ACG, film & TV, fashion & lifestyle, industry evaluation, financial and so on). Applications from media, enterprises, institutions and individuals in other irrelevant fields will not be accepted.
10. Self-media applicants must be the operator of the self-media account. At the same time, the applicant needs to provide the operation certificate of the account (screenshot). Self-media can only apply for one pass.
11. All medias who apply for ChinaJoy's Temporary Media Passes are aware of the above requirements by default.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact:
Mr. Liu (for domestic media)
Ms. Li (for overseas media)
China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference (ChinaJoy) is a comprehensive international digital entertainment industry event co-directed by the National Press and Publication Administration and Shanghai Municipal People's Government, organized by China Audio-video and Digital Publishing Association and Howell International Trade Fair Ltd. and co-organized by the Administration of Press and Publication of Shanghai Municipality and the People's Government of Pudong District.
Over the past twenty years, ChinaJoy has been committed to becoming one of the most well-known and influential digital entertainment exhibitions in the world, which takes games as the core, and comprehensively involves multiple fields of digital entertainment and intelligent technology, including game, comic & animation, e-sport, trendy product and collectable toy, Internet video and music, e-literature, intelligent entertainment software and hardware, and intelligent mobility, etc. At meanwhile, it has brought numerous exciting gaming experiences and constantly innovative digital entertainment products to gamers and Generation Z consumers. As a leading brand in China's digital entertainment industry, ChinaJoy not only provides an important platform for global game developers and digital entertainment enterprises to showcase their strength, but also provides important support and cooperation opportunities for Chinese enterprises and Chinese culture to go overseas and explore the international market.
This year, the 20th ChinaJoy will be held from July 28 to July 31. Up to now, nearly 500 domestic and overseas exhibitors from 22 countries and regions have registered for the exhibition. Among them, more than 100 are foreign-funded enterprises from 19 countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Russia, France, South Korea, the Netherlands, Canada, the United States, Japan, Sweden, Uruguay, Singapore, Israel, India, Indonesia, Britain and Vietnam，accounting for 30% of the total. The overall exhibition area exceeded 120,000 square meters, among which more than 100,000 square meters are for BTOC exhibition area with 200 exhibitors; near 20,000 square meters are for BTOB exhibition area with nearly 300 exhibitors, and near 100 exhibitors in BTOB area are foreign enterprises, accounting for 35% of the total. Along with the increasing attention of the global industry to ChinaJoy 2023 and the ever-increasing inquiries the organizing committee receives from potential visitors around the world, it is believed that thousands of overseas professional visitors will come to China to attend the event, which will further enhance its features of internationalization, professionalism, and authority. At the same time, we sincerely expect that ChinaJoy 2023 will recover and surpass the scale before the epidemic, and see a boisterous crowd again.